Friday, March 28, 2008

I am remiss!

Almost a week since my last entry and I am feeling guilty. Not that I have many faithful readers, but I do worry I have alienated a few of them. Of course it would be nice to have lots of comments screaming at me to post. Or just comments in general to let me know you readmy blog.

Of course there are so many things to write about, that I never know where to begin: men, my girls, russian fashion, SL fashion Maitreya Shoes, politcs religion, sex and ethics.... Well, you get the Picture.

I sometimes have the inclination to debate the finer points of an intellectual premise, and SL's Socrates Cafe is a wonderful outlet for this. A group of avatars sitting around a fire, debating topics is a far cry from typical SL entertainment, but it does show that SL is a forum for all manner of activities. What is wonderful is I can be a hot philosohy girl one day, and then be a hot poledancing girl the other. And what I really love in SL is that I can define myself as hot two days in a row. I don't think this has ever happened to me in RL, ever!

SometimesI have my utterly girly moments, and nothing ever feels more girly to me than pink. God I know it is a stereotype that has been socialized into me from birth, but dammit, pink makes me feel pretty. I am a horrible feminist sometimes, kicking through glass celings with pink heels. I did not do the cleanest photoshop job on this picture by here are the pink star sandals.
A word about Veto Keen. Veto is a regular at some of SL's best sims-of- ill-repute. Veto is one of the most unique men I have met in SL, with a wonderful sense of humor, and the capacity to be truly nice. When I first met him, his typical incarnation was as a crusty, overweight, cigar smoking dirty old janitor, mopping floors in a sex club. This was brilliant! His avi was so wrong and unsexy that I was immediatly intrigued. Well as the months have passed I have seen many other incarnations of Veto, and while he is certainly part of my circle of friends, I still find him sexy.
The other night we were at Viv's new place and we were icking on Veto's fashion sense. Here is a shot of the business end of his boxers. Unfortunately the screenshot does not do justice to his digital butt. I am going to have to start running SL in high rez again.
Yummy. Evern more Yummy is knowing what a slight tug can do.

Lest I be accused of doing this only for the buttshot, here is Veto, looking dark and brooding, with a touch of mystery, and an ugly gangsta hat:








Well this is all for now, as I am back to Photoshop the rest of my pics for another post.


2 comments:

Megz said...

Sorry I haven't been leaving you comments... I'm SO bad at keeping up with stuff like that.

Veto's janitor avatar is definitely UNSAVORY to say the least. But funny.

And by the way you said "Be right back" and never came back that night :| *spanks Jen*

Qwaudzkhi said...

i find myself chuckling at what you wrote..twas quite interesting the one.. from being a hot philosophy girl then a hot poledancing girl.. haha.. that's unlikely to happen.. heheh