Thursday, March 13, 2008

The Cast, Part 1

I don't do this alone. My adventures in SL are made possible by the support of a lot of people who somehow put up with mi vida loca, and still like me anyhow. There are far more than I can mention in one blog, so this will be a more or less random introduction, and a wonderful way to make them self-conscious.


Lets start with SarahJane. In all truth I was ready to dramatically refocus my computer entertainment until I met Sarah J. I ran into her in a hallway, and realized she needed decent footwear, as no woman should be stuck with newbie shoes! Somehow I found in her a kindred spirit, who was exploring herself as well as the virtual world. Its one thing to wander around SL shopping, its completely another to look at SL and see possibilities, and ask: "What would it be like if I just...." SarahJ gets that and well she has taken to SL like a fish to water, despite being tentative at first. I love you Sarah J, even in the naughty ways.



Isn't she pretty? Of course Sarah's taste is exquisite, as is her legendary abilities to find the most amazing clothes for next to nothing. Of course she knows how to spend her money wisely:



In our explorations Sarah J and I got to know two women whose pictures will surface here, though I do not have any right now:
Tars, and Fresno. They are the other half of the original members of Jenz Girlz Night Out. They are both amazing and incredible people and a lot of fun.

Lastly, for tonight at least, there is Megz. Megz is a constant source of fun and information, and an amazing DJ. She also is an incredible dresser, with tons of style. Half my wardrobe is stolen from her ideas. I do not have a picture of her, yet. But take it from me she is stunning, which goes well with being nice and smart.

Three posts is definitely enough for one day. Its hard to be so introductory all the time. But at least you know some of the references.

No comments: