Friday, March 14, 2008

Ahh Paris

There is so much to learn.... I am wondering for example, if there is a way to search blogs for like interests. Not Jut my blog, but for all the blogs on Blogger. I found this one, Paris Daily Photo, and I love it - a daily peek into the life of a city. I am a such a voyuer (of course it does not hurt that the city in question is Paris, or that I find the Blogger kinda sexy). But check it out:

http://www.parisdailyphoto.com/

I should explore more cities, really. I have always been fascinated with Prague, for example. I wonder where the best place to buy shoes in Prague is?

Of course, Eric, as a good parisian, puts these tantalizing photos of fashion on his blog. Today I am in dress-lust over a pink Nina Ricci that would go with about four pairs of heels I own (though it would be an excuse to buy another pair too....). In the interestes of expanding my technical ability I am going to try to get a photo in here:



I love the color and the black polka dots! The whole post is availble at PDP, 18 of February or so. I would kill to have this in SL. If only more SL designers would try to base clothes on what gets made in RL as opposed to what gets made and canbe downloaded from Content Paradise, SL fashion could be leaps ahead. Not that there is not great fashion in SL, but the market is often saturated with too mcuh of the same thing.

Ahh but that is for another post.

As is my adventures in the School while wearing only high heels and dental floss.

1 comment:

Jennifer Reitveld said...

Commenting on my own blog is crazy, I know, But I only just sorted out that I cannot edit an entry witout giving it a title. If you click on the photo above the dress will be revealed.