Wednesday, March 19, 2008

No posts yesterday, I was out in the field getting gawked at by construction workers. Am I a really bad girl if I bask in this attention. I mean officially I am a professional and a feminist, and officially the wolf-whistles and eyeball-undressing should offend me, but there is a secret part of me that loves the attention. I love that I can be a distraction to these men, and interrupt their daily routine, just to stop and check me out.

Of course, guys, if you do this with the expectation of getting a positive introduction, forget it. It might make me a hypocrite, but really, as much as I like being the object of wolf-whistles from strangers, once I know you, its a liability. So its safer to not do that and intrigue me in other ways.

On the other hand, if we are on a trolley, and I catch you watching me play with my foot-stare goddamit! :) I guess maybe I like to be the obvious one in the relationship. But being appreciated is sexy. For those of you in second life, please, please don't IM me and tell me how beautiful you think I am. Say it in public. Whenever I get IMs in the game, I feel like the guy is hitting on my friends as well, and trying to keep it secret.

Don't get me wrong, you should hit on my friends, they are all very sexy. But really, I like making them jealous, and its nice when someone publicly tells me they think I am beautiful. All the attention will go to Tars and SarahJ, and Viv, and Megz, and, well I cannot fill out a list so long, but hey, We girls have egos too.

Now on to better things. Megz, one of the heroines of many yet to be posted entries, now has her own blog. You want to see the first entry, as retro lingerie is very appealing. Her link is: http://megzling.blogspot.com/

Also her friend Mary Baphomet also has a blog worth checking out, as Mary has a great sense of style. So check out:http://marybaphomet.blogspot.com/

No comments: