Monday, March 17, 2008

Last Week in Hard Alley

Well another new post as I steal internet from my neighbours. I am such a 21st century Danger Girl. I suppose I should add bandwith pirate to my resume.





Last week, when I started this blog I was in the strip club in Hard Alley (the best place for hedonism in SL. I wanted to test out my new Shiny Things white slingbacks and meet SarahJ and hear Megz voice, which is seriously hot. I wish I could gather the courage to voice. But somehow my SL experience is dependent on the anonymity. I cannot do what I do in voice. I have tried, but there is too much reality there. I choke up and find my own limitations over and over.

In any case, voice free, here are the shoes:


Megz, me, SarahJ

I love how funky Megz heels are. She always gets these killer wardrobe combinations right: like classy/punk/schoolgirl. Megz styles in layers, never entirely one thing, but touching on a few things. Sarah is just always dead sexy.

I would comment more on the rest of the night, but alas I did not get photographs. I ran into summer and we went to the girls school, and failed in our efforts to seduce a new faculty member. It got late, and my cable modem let me down.

3 comments:

Megz said...

Shiny Thing Shoes are so awesome...much like yourself ;) Check out Jeepers Creepers... it's where I got those heels from. Nice to see ya blogging too, Jen! I have it saved in my faves!

Jennifer Reitveld said...

Well now I am turly happy, it is so nice to see Other SL girls who blog. And of course its your blog Megz, which makes me twice as excited.

I will check out the shoes, hopefully tonight after my internet gets hooked up at home. I'll save you in my faves as soon as I can work out how to do it.

Megz said...

I put a link to your blog in my first post. Hope the net works out for ya... ARGGHHHHH ye pirate.