Thursday, March 13, 2008


Already a new post, but I am trying to sort out the technical details. I confess I lied about my birthday. Well I did not exactly lie, but lets just say the relevant birthday is March 12, since thats when I rezzed in SL. It was hard then too, it took me forever to find the right look. I think I have it now, but then everything is mutable.

Of course my favorite present might be shoes, but jewelry might work well too. If you need help shopping, find me in Second Life. A shopping trip is much more fun than a gift certificate.


I realized I needed to learn how to put photos in here, since SL, and RL are visual mediums. Besides, other bloggers can fill space with candid shots, so can I. I suppose I should sort out what the limits are for photos, I don't want to get banned right away.

So here it is, my first modelling style photoshoot in SL or RL, and I am the damed photograher. Me, trying to look like a model:

No comments: