Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Well another period of silence elapses, as I spend a weekend with my cousin in Palm Springs doing mostly nothing but some RL shopping. I am a huge fan of Russian designers, and sometime I simply must do a blog about why.

I am taking the cheating way out today and doing an outfit post. I really should do these in flickr, as I enjoy photo diaries there. But this is me today (and last night!):

Hair: Maitreya; Dress: Maitreya; Heels: Maitreya

I love these heels. Of course in this picture, you cannot see the red soles (a shame, they are cute):

1 comment:

Megz said...

I have that dress! I think it's really classy and chic looking. I happened to buy a pair of Maitreya sculpted ankle boots to go with it instead of heels though ;)

You look awesome as always Jen and thanks for the comments to my blog!