Sunday, May 12, 2013

Earrings and Asscracks


     So yesterday (meaning Friday) I hung out with my friend Danity, and we did the girl thing: shopped and tried on lots of clothes.  Despite lots of cute outfit combinations, it was not the time or place to mine for posts.  After all a girl has to have time to be a girl, and sometimes Girl Time needs to be unscripted.  This is not to say there was no payoff for you, my loyal (or casual) reader-just suggesting my whole life is not about a blog.  Spare me your remarks about five years between posts meaning none of my life is about a blog.
      Danity is an SL model, and you can most often find her working for Mianmai or Chop Zuey.  In my efforts to track her down yesterday, I wandered in to the Mianmai spring line.  Now I have had a recent revelation to be a Maitreya fangirl. But all that got compromised with this new spring line.  I gave in and spent. And spent. And spent.  This top, in the amazing sea green was among my picks, being flirty and casual, as seen here with Larry Jeans shorts and the new Helena heels from Redgrave (color change even!). The top is mesh, so it sort of masks my body, but the peplum effect emphasizes the waist, which I like-alot.


     Much of our outing was spent giving me a tour of Chop Zuey.  Now I confess that my interest in SL jewelry has never been intese, largely because I don't wear a lot of jewelry IRL and well, frankly a lot of SL jewelry has sucked in either design or execution. Chop Zuey is fantastic and has made me rethink my opinion of SL jewelry.  I got these fantastic earrings from  CZ, and they are amazing. They are called Octopussy,and the opalescent effect is magic.  Well worth the cost, and I even dragged out this Catwa updo to show the pretty things off. Jewelry is decidedly on the map.

     And of course the heels: Helena by Redgrave.  I love redgrave designs, I always have-see my earlier posts from ages ago.  I like thier design philosophy of making every shoe color change, and having each part changeable. They are very versatile shoes.  The only downside is I am not sold on the design of some of thier sandals, they are sort of boring and conventional, especially when compared to what other shoe desingers are putting out.  Still the Helenas were a must have. They are daring, unconventional and beautiful. Very much a go to shoe for summer.  Easily making the transition from casual to formal-these are a must have heel.

Finally a confession.  I am in love with my ass crack-it's a naughty tease of a thing, but the subtle curves of my ass folding into a cleft between my round butt cheeks catches the eye and forces me to look.   What is the relevance of this you ask?  Well it involves mesh jeans, which just never quite feel the same.  These Larry Jeans shorts are literally painted on and the curves are emphasized, and shown off.  I like it.  I have yet to find mesh jeans that replicate this effect.  I have seen some cute ones, but mesh designers be advised-take advantage of the asscrack!
\\

No comments: