Saturday, May 4, 2013

Pirates and Freinds.

   Yarrr! It was a weekend party, with pirate night starting out at the G-Spot on Thursday, which these are the photos from.  Firday was also a party, but thats another entry in the life of Jenn.

    This was my whole pirate image, the entire ensemble came from Blak Opal Designs. Except for the monocle which came from a long since gone store. I will edit this later and add the name.  Skin is my now standard Lost Fae by L'O. Hair is by Dura.
     


     A close up shot of me showing off the hat, the monocle and the chest ruffle.  I really love the color. I am starting to figure out what does and does not work for this skintone. I may stay a pale girl for another year after this. Or maybe not.
 
Broken and I danced for hours, the funny part is not that he danced on wooden legs, the funny part hs that he does not recall dancing with me.  He is so on my shit list.
Rustie had my favorite costume of Thursday night.

No comments: