Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Back Again

      Sorry for being gone, but RL demanded a return to Japan for a couple of weeks as I needed to wind things up there.  I will miss the craziness of Tokyo and the serenity of Kyoto, but those cities will be safer without having to worry about a rampagin Glamzilla!  I popped back into SL and checked out the popular spots and discovered Bladerunner City in the Off World Colonies.  It is a wonderful build and I want to go back and explore more, the place reawakened my inner sci-fi geek (depsite the efforts of JJ Abrams to kill her off with the new Star Trek - a Wrath of Khan remake? Seriously?).  So there will be more from the off world colonies. 

     I got this outfit at GIzza, and if you are not aquainted with Gizza, you should be. Brilliant stuff, and edgy without being overly out there. My new fascination is with bright colors, in bright patterns, though I have not found a lot of them that really work for me. This out fit did, and demanded some bright yellow pumps. I have been too conservative in my shoe color choices-its a habit I am going to try very hard to break. 
  I really liked the brightness of this outfit, its very very summery and feels like June.  Its also the first time in SL I have bothered with a bag. IRL I am lost without a purse (usually a large coach bag that contains my whole life) but in SL I have been free of the need.  Still it did sort of make me feel more like a woman, as dragging our lives around with us was a hallmark of feminininity.  Still it is nice to be prepared for any emergency-and yes, i even have a swiss army knife in my purse.

     Ok, the earring as are no as clear in this as I wanted them to be, but I got really distracted by the picture in the background.  My newfouund jewelry fetish continues with Chop Zuey being my dealer of choice.  For a woman, however, I can see membership in Chop Zuey being a mandatory expense, as the group gifts alone will give you a nice jewelry warddrobe.  It is one of my two group memberships I actually paid for, the other being Franks Elite.  I would consider these groups mandatory, along with the G-Spot of course.



        I seriously need to change the left-right-left rythm of the photographs in these blogs.  I won't rush into it, but it does seem to be a pattern with me, and this year is about breaking patterns.  Well these are the first of my summer heels. Classic pumps ny N-Core, a pricey investment, to be sure, but I like them. I considered a fat pack of Maitryea pumps, but I am not sure of the return value, as I get older and older in SL, I lean towards open toes, and 10k for a 24 shoes seemed a huge investment, especially since that 10k would almost buy every pair of shoes Redgrave makes, and Redgrave shoes are color change, which is a major plus.


Heels: N-Core. Outfit: Gizza. Jewelry: Chop Zuey. Hair: Dura. Skin: L'0.

No comments: