Saturday, May 4, 2013

Friday night with the beaches

Ok. Prepare yourself: I am not wearing shoes in some of these pictures. Consider yourself warned!!!!!
Friday night started at Bahamas where Griz's husband Ras is the DJ. And then migrated to G spot where (he is so my bitch) Sam Dallin was DJ.  We had kind of a short night at G-spot where Griz, Dani and I all wore real height shapes. I actually liked it, but need my clothes resized. I would do real height again.  Still its good to be the zilla half of Glamzilla!  Dani, my supermodel friend is he Glam half.
I warned you I was not wearing shoes! That is Dani on the left being the Glam half. The beefckake on the right is Ras, wearing Griz's Faboo handiwork.

 


 
Of course this is Dani up closer and sexy in her own Faboo bikini.  For those who care, in the above picture my hair is Dura, my skin is Lost Fae, by L'O, my shorts are Larry Jeans, my top is maitreya and my feet are SLink.      Below Dani is Selena, also in Faboo, and finally, Ras and Griz being cool      
 

No comments: