Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Tax Day

Two weeks into april and I have nothing to say for myself. I spent ten days in South America for work, whihc was a good thing and then came back to tax time, and dealing with the accountant. I finally finished the damed things and I am taking some time off to go shopping tomorrow as I am desperate for underwear and, of course, high heels.

I have not even logged in to SL, so I do not have any photos to show this post. I had promised something about Russian fashion, and I will get there. But for all who care I am alive, and missing the SL experience. So show up in world and IM me. Or take me shoe shopping.

1 comment:

Megz said...

I would say going to South America (even if it's for work) is SOMETHING! But anyway... we're glad to have you back, Jen.

And all I have to say is... UGH..taxes.