Monday, April 21, 2008

Retro

I love retro things. Not complete retro, as there is definitely some stuff I can live without, but in general, I like referencing, or simply stealing, fashion ideas from the bygone era. Of late I am particularly into the '60s. It might be all the Star Trek I have seen lately, but I am really into ultra lounge fashion. Ava Choo indulged me by putting out their Pucci shoes, which are bright and loud, as you can see. And yes, I am looking for toenails and finger nails in SL, so leave comments with suggestions.
These shoes led me directly to Carnaby Street, in SL and the Mondrian dress. Adding in a flirty bob (more '20s than '60s) gets you this look:

1 comment:

Megz said...

Whatever you do, stay away from prim nails! I tried those stupid things out and damn they suck. I believe Ink Slingers and Adam and Eve have Manicures...dunno about pedis though. Check SL Exchange...that's what I always do! :)