Saturday, June 8, 2013

My House

     I made a house in SL ages ago, and its still standing.  I am never there anymore, as I had a bit of a falling out, it seems, with the landlord (its sad what accusations of Alt-ness can do to a friendship. for the record, in case anyone knows him, I am not my cousin Jake.). But the houe still remains, though the neighboors have banned me. Ah well. in any case I decided to take pictures of my house and share here, in case somthing happens and it goes away for good.  none of these pictures is edited, so you can get a sense of the house. 


    
This is my house from the exterior. It is in a land called "Free Tibet" so I drew inspiration from a picture of a Tibetan town. The architecture seemed very boxy to me.  Sl did not, and still does not have a lot of Tibetan shops, so my interior decor is Japanese, mostly because I like the aesthetic. 


     This is me in the interior, you can see the Japanese influence, though the prayer flags I made are Tibetan in origin.  This next picture is looking in from the patio area, my bed is behind the screen.
     The dress is by Gizza, but its old, and its a system skirt which destroys my ass even more than mesh does. I do like the prim peplum, but the outfit feels dated (though its still lovely). Of course I say this even as Mesh frustrates me-because nothing is standard, even in the era of standard sizes. 
 
     A closer view  of the same shot, with my decollatage covering in lovely lace. Gizza's stuff is top notch. The earrings are by Chop Zuey called Octopussy, a name I cannot say with out laughing. Finally, the heels. These are Cathy (I think- I get the names mixed up), by Redgrave. They are color change so the ugly color combinations might be my experimentation.  They are still amazing shoes.
 

Details - Dress: Gizza; Heels: Redgrave; Jewelry: Chop Zuey; Hair: Dura; Skin: L'O.

No comments: